· Research of public opinion on the media sector related to the reporting on the EU integration of the Republic of North Macedonia.
· Trainings for the media to report on the integration process of the country in the 8 planning regions
· Mentoring program for young journalist trainees.
· Two Schools for European policies
· Activities for networking media and journalists from the country with appropriate media institutions from EU member states (study visits, focus groups and meetings)
· Grant scheme for NGOs and media from the 8 planning regions to bring the negotiation process of the Republic of North Macedonia with the EU closer to the citizens and their interests. The amount per individual grant is projected to be up to €15,000.
· Production of journalistic materials for EU structures; the negotiation process of the Republic of North Macedonia with the EU; the new negotiation methodology, etc.
· Continuous communication with the media and the general audience about all activities and aspects of the project that are of interest and importance to the citizens