EUROTHINK is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political, think-tank organization founded in September 2002. EUROTHINK supports the accession of North Macedonia to the EU and the Europeanization of society through professional training and counseling, development of evidence-based public policies, regional cooperation and advocacy for change.
EUROTHINK announces a call for interns who will be involved in the ongoing work of the organization. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to be part of the following programs of the organization:
European Affairs Program
Topics: Europeanization, EU enlargement , harmonization of Macedonian legislation with the eu acquis, European instruments, EU and citizens.
Topics: security intelligence reform and management (security strategies, accountability and transparency, anti-corruption, integrity) and security challenges (including: fight against organized crime, political violence, extremism, public safety).
Regional Integration Program
Topics: harmonization of the bilateral relations of the country with the neighboring EU member states, deepening on the regional cooperation in the Western Balkans, reconciliation.
Active Citizenship Program
Topics: monitoring the work of supervisory and regulatory bodies, civic education and critical thinking, democratic consolidation, media literacy.
- University diploma for completed studies in areas related to the program areas of EUROTHINK.
- Postgraduate study will be considered an advantage;
- Advanced level of English language proficiency (speaking and writing);
- Interest and desire to learn about the process of policy making, socio-political structures and institutions;
- Ability for analytical and critical thinking;
- Personal integrity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic environment and pleasant working atmosphere;
- Work on national and regional projects;
- Mentorship by experienced coordinators and analysts;
- Fair compensation in accordance with the qualifications and engagement of the intern;
- Opportunity to continue the internship and employment opportunity.
MANNER AND DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications for internships throughout the year are welcome. The selection of candidates is done according to the needs of the organization, several times a year.
To apply, send your CV and Letter of Motivation where you will indicate the program (maximum two programs) you are interested in. Applications are sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the note: Internship program.
Candidates who will be in the shortlist will be interviewed. The internship agreement will be signed for a period of three months, with the possibility of continuing the cooperation.